St. Patrick’s Day is next week, so it’s time to start thinking about all things green, lucky, and Irish.
- Make a delicious Irish apple cake
- Have a glass of green wine- Unfortunately, wine doesn’t come in green naturally, but you can always drop a little food coloring in a glass of white wine and get the look without affecting the taste.
- Make your own shamrock shake
- Make homemade shamrock shaped gum drops
- Have a rainbow cake– maybe there will be a pot-o-gold in the center!
- Speaking of rainbows
- Make your classic Rice Krispy treats a little luckier
- Got a favorite vanilla cake recipe? Add a few drops of food coloring to it (and the frosting) for an easy and yummy treat!
- It’s not easy to find Irish wine but you can always get wine in an Irish themed bottle
- If you’re not into the green theme but still want to give a nod to the Irish, try making truffles with Irish whiskey
However you spend St. Patrick’s Day, have a great one!